Just 4 Men Silver Jewelry provides exquisite handcrafted men's jewelry, which are perfect accessories for any occasion. We cater to individuals who want to indulge in quality and style. We take pride in our sterling silver jewelry designs and are confident that you will enjoy wearing our handcraftedsterling silver jewelry. Please feel free to browse through our online Men's jewelry store and appreciate the hand crafted jewelrywe have on offer. For centuries silver jewelry has been worn as a sign of individuality and as a symbol of distinction. It’s not difficult to see why. Silver jewelryis ageless in its beauty and is synonymous with a sense of masculine style. It is a metal unparalleled in its looks and versatile in it use. Like gold, pure silver is too soft and malleable to be used for ornamental Men's jewelry. In order to strengthen it and make it more durable, another metal such as copper is added to the silver to produce a sterling silver alloy. As a result, sterling silver typicallycontains 92.5 per cent silver and the remaining 7.5 per cent is composed of copper or small quantities of other metals. The end result produces a metal with a luster and colour uniquely beautiful to sterling silver. Silver Jewelry Just 4 Men designers are passionate in creating pieces which compliment the beauty of sterling silver with elegant and contemporary Men's Jewelry designs.
All our silver jewelry pieces are exquisitely handcrafted from the finest sterling silver(.925) and incorporate semi-precious gemstones such as: Agate, Amazonite, Amber, Amethyst, Black Onyx, Garnet, Jade, Jasper, Malachite, Peridot, Pietersite, Rainbow Moonstone, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Turquoise and many more beautiful and exquisite gemstones.
Take your time and browse through our wonderful selection of Men's Jewelry, Sterling Silver Rings, Sterling Silver Necklaces, Sterling Silver BraceletsandSterling Silver Pendants. We offer worldwide delivery of our beautiful handcrafted silver jewelry pieces. We also offer complimentary gift-wrapping for those special purchases. For gifts, we will be happy to enclose a card with your personal message. We have a variety of sterling silver, titanium jewelry and tungsten jewelry,men's jewelry for all those special occasions such as Birthdays, Valentines Day, Graduations Gifts, Thanksgiving Gift, Anniversary & Wedding Gifts, Christmas & New Years Gifts and Father's Day Just select from any of our special and unique gifts. In order to preserve the beauty of Just 4 Men's sterling silver jewelry, certain ‘good housekeeping’ measures need to be carried out periodically. To prevent tarnishing and to remove any build-up of grime, your silver jewelry should be washed with water and a mild detergent every so often. Do not clean your sterling silver jewelry with abrasives cleaners; they will scratch the surface of the silver. For further information please check our: Clean and Care for your silver Jewelry link.
*All prices on our gold and sterling silver jewelry are in AUD *This silver jewelry offer can not be used in conjunction with any other jewellery offer and excludes the cost of postage.
Purchasing our gold and sterling silver jewelry is easy. Just click on the shopping cart and your silver jewelry selection will be placed in the shopping cart contents. There you can either proceed to your checkout or you can add more silver jewelry purchases to your cart.
In order to ensure safe transmission of your private information and provide the highest security for your silver jewelry order transactions we use Thawte SSL Program.